There are many different consulting companies out there offering services to improve your business and operations, but how do you know you are choosing the right one? You should always select a consultant that is an expert in your industry, but there is also a process of implementation that a consultant should follow when consulting any business effectively:
1. Provide pertinent information to the client.
2. Solve what are the client’s problems.
3. Make a diagnosis, which may necessitate redefinition of the problem.
4. Make recommendations based on the diagnosis.
5. Assist with implementation of the recommended solutions.
6. Build a consensus and commitment around corrective action.
7. Facilitate client learning – that is, teach clients how to resolve similar problems in the future.
8. Permanently improve the organizational effectiveness.
This all leads to not only addressing and solving issues, then implementing a resolution. It also requires that the client is aware of how to continue the processes and procedures after the consultant is done working with the business.
If you are interested in consulting services for your company please send your information through out online contact form or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charles H. Donaldson III, Principal Consultant